this little diddy has the treasure of THE ORIGINAL TEPR MINUIT JACUZZI.
and soulwax because they’re playing this friday.
and some more stuff.
Well I made a compilation of what has been on tuftsmania in the last who knows when. it was my first time ever, so I made a list of what to do and not to do:
1. don’t use a laptop with 1 channel output to mix because you won’t be able to pre-cue or beat match
2. don’t try to beat match without cueing
3. don’t use an ipod as the other mixing track
4. don’t run out of hard disk space while recording
5. don’t be like tuftsmania and rip a vinyl using a playstation audio cable (ps: sounds like shit)
6. do use headphones to cue the next track
7. do match the beat(s) so that the mix doesn’t sound like tuftsmania
anyway, I was in the mood to mix, and didn’t have anything to do it with, so I rigged up an ipod to my mic input on the powerbook. the mic input was split off with a Y cable and i fed from the headphone out back to it, so it would record the music coming out of itunes as well. this was such a fucking bad idea. anyway, with those in place, i pressed record on the wave recording program and off to the races.
enjoy my lack of professionalism you rave bitches!!
and, without further adieu, I’m leaving for YUCATAN.
listen to, you have got to be kidding me #1
uhhh you can tell me the tracklist. if you really want to know it, let me know and i’ll put it up in a week.
Well I’ve got finals coming tomorrow and then after finals week I’m going to shoot some photos in the Yucatan Peninsula along with JJCHOI and CITS of TUFTSvsCITS. Finals is a piece of shit as always, but the music never stops. Here’s a track that hasn’t been stopping. It’s from SATOSHI TOMIIE and it’s probably not the best track I could’ve found, but it’s on at the moment so LISTEN TO IT.
heavy electro influence on the synth keyboard pops. check it out.
spirit catch – polysquasher (satoshi tomiie edit)
see you guys at the other end,